Sunday, March 29, 2009

This time of year brings memories...









This time of year brings back fond memories of beautiful cherry blossoms from the Cherry Blossom (Sakura)Festival in Okinawa Japan. I know this post is a bit late compared to the real festival, but spring is just beginning here...I can hardly explain the breath taking views at this festival. There is so much to see and do. The food is so wonderful, the Eisa dancers and taiko drummers, the sounds ring in my ears and I long for those sounds sometimes. There will ALWAYS be such a fond place in my heart for that beautiful Island. Someday I will go back....

3 comments:

  1. Great post Lolly. I loved it. Thanks for sharing your memories. I am so glad to see your new additions to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome pictures. I bet that would be so cool to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Loralee, I found my way over through family blogs. How are you? Those pictures/the festival looks amazing! So beautiful. I hope you can go back someday. Six years DOES go by fast. Glad you had a nice anniversary.

    ReplyDelete