Thursday, November 19, 2009

Apple Picking at Kimmel Orchard Sept 2009

What a wonderful day in Nebraska City!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!!! Oh kids you are so precious!!!

You are so clever!! She thought this was so hilarious! She kept calling my name..."
"mommy mommy look what I can do!!" I turned around and laughed and snapped a picture of her silly moment!

What can I say...ADORABLE!!!

You are so beautiful my girl...what pretty flowers... always finding such pretty and cheerful things!

What did you find little man? BUGS MOM...WHAT ELSE!!!

Love this picture of Hailey!! What a poser!!!

Another Beauty Kaitlynn!! Yummy!!

Oh my sweet boy!! Good apple little man!!

Kaitlynn was very particular with the apples that she picked...they had to be the one that she wanted and had to be very pretty and without any markings...Much like her Daddy, she was very selective with her choice and picked some of the BEST apples!

Oh yes, I had fun too!! Reminds me of the days picking apples with my Mom and Aunt Lorrie!! Wonderful memories!! Wish we could pick again together...someday?

Love this one of Hailey!! This is the first one she picked and was so over joyed with being able to pick apples off the tree! Reminds me of when I was at Mike grandparents house and I picked Lemons for the first time!! I too had this look of joy on my face...wonder where she gets if from!!!

Mikey loved being lifted up high to get the apples!! He makes quite the apple picker because he would grab more than one at a time! I love this picture of my BOYS!!!

Hailey LOVED to pick apples...All the kids did!! They were so excited! We should have bought more bags...we would have had apples for months!

8 comments:

  1. Loralee - your family looks so great! Everyone has grown SO MUCH! What cute girls you have - Mikey you are cute too, and you better grow big fast so you can look out for your sisters. haha

    Sure love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to see you guys! I can't believe how much everyone has grown. Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun outing for your little family. What great pictures of your beautiful family. You guys are terrific. thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loralee, I love your hair!!! Your girls are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks so cute! I can't believe how big the kids are. When do we get to see them?! We miss you and hope you'll be able to make it up for Chaddy's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously love the hair my fine. Your family looks great. Keep the posts coming, we love seeing what you're up to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! We didn't get out much this fall because of the cold weather. Bummer. Great pics! Hope you're doing good!

    ReplyDelete