Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hailey's 5th Birthday


Time has gone by all too fast my little one. I remember these earlier days like they were hours ago! Happy Birthday Princess!!

New Born:
She was such a good baby! She has a smile that is so contagious! One you can't help but smile when she smiles at you! She lights up a room and lights up my heart!


One years old

Two years old

Three years old

Four years old

And NOW..... FIVE YEARS OLD!!!! We went to the "Birthday House" Red Robin! The kids love going to RR for their birthday's. We had a wonderful lunch and then headed down town to Rosenblatt stadium to watch the Royals take on the Cubs. Thank you to Papa and Gwamma and Ammie for my new bike too!! I love riding it and feel like such a big girl! (I will post some of those soon). Thank you for the cards From Great Grandpa and Grandma Amandus and Ammie! I got a new movie, Mermaid Barbie, and Strawberry Shortcake with a friend Raspberry Tart, they both smell "Berry Good"!!! My new bike is my favorite! I loved all my gifts this year and will have new things to keep me busy and out of trouble...at least for now...






My Girls

2 comments: