Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Amandus Family Pictures!!!


We had a GREAT day Saturday getting family pictures! I just love fall!!! So many to choose from. This was only half of the pictures, so if you want to see more of their adorable faces...I can load 'em up!!! No worries Grandparents, I will get you copies too!! Happy Fall!!!  






 I had to sneak in my love of leaves!! I thought of all the colors and types and thought this would be a great idea. I'm glad we did it!! It turned out lovely!!  I just love seeing the kid's hands. Love it!  













2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL family! I love the pictures! I can't believe how big your kids. They such cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guys all look so cute. I LOVE your hair, by the way. Your kids look adorable. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete