Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Winter WHAT????


We have had some CRAZY weather this winter and just to show that, I took a picture of a tree in our neighborhood that looked SO COOL!!! I was on my way to get my hair cut and saw the tree and had to turn around to have a gander at it closer! I was very bummed without my camera in hand so I pulled out the closest thing...my cell phone! It took a couple great shots of these babies! I LOVE IT! So beautiful. I have never seen the trees do that before! So far we have had a blizzards, ice storms, freezing rain, loads of snow, rain, some sun, lots of fog, and basically the worst winter I have ever seen in all my life! Oh and it has got so cold here, feel like temperatures of -30's (that means with the wind chill) Although with all the craziness, I got this great picture and had to share!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice photo. Winter sucks though. I do not like it.

    ReplyDelete