Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You've Got a Friend in ME!!



So Mikey has been into Toy Story for a while now. He got these at Christmas and he totes them around with him wherever he goes. I love how he talks and plays with them. He had to sit in his "Beep Beep" bed and read a story to "Buuuttzzzzz and Woooeeeeee". I couldn't resist the moment, so I grabbed yet again what I had the closest to me and that as my cell phone and snapped a couple! He was so tired and ready for bed. I love his snuggles and hugs! What a good boy!

2 comments:

  1. there is something very derek like in him. i bet he is a sweet sweet boy. i wish we could see the kiddos. last time we saw mikey, derek was giving him a bath in the sink. love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cute boy! He does look like Derek in some ways, those eyes for one. Not the same color, but big and just how they are. I can't put my finger on it. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete