Saturday, September 4, 2010

Go Orange Go BIG BLUE fight Fight BSU!!!!

The only blogger background I could find with a little bit of orange and blue in it! I wish I knew how to design that sort of stuff and make one up! This will have to do for now! ;) Ok, I had to revise! My brilliant husband made my background for me! Can you believe that! He made it! I don't get the coding one bit, but he does! So I am enjoying the benifits! LOL!!!

I'm getting VERY excited for the new season to start! Game one starts on the 6th against Virginia Tech! Hey Broncos, we are giving you a HUGE shout from Omaha...Go Orange Go BIG BLUE, Fight Fight BSU!!! We will wear the colors proud and wave our flag and be watching every moment of the game on TV! I wish I could hear the roar of the crowd, the cruching of helmets and pads and stand and cheer those boys on in person! There is nothing better than going to a game and feeling all the emotions!! One of these days Mike and I WILL be season ticket holders! OH yes, they will be mine! We have a great line up this year and Coach P is an AMAZING coach along with all of the other coaches! I'm sure we are in for a GREAT season, Win or Lose, BSU always puts on a great game!

3 comments:

  1. a great post Sis. We are all pulling for BSU. I am sure all the games will be great. It will be fun to go to the home games this year. We are really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and such great background work Mike! You are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this background!!! Mike you are a genious...I want to know how you did it.
    We had so much funwith your folks tonight at the Oregon St. game. Yeah for the big win!!!
    Love you Lolly...you and I are so alike in so many ways!!!

    ReplyDelete